Monday, January 21, 2008

How many to learn?!?!

As a famous saying says "Too much of anything is not good!!", this truly applies to Java Web development frameworks. There are very many frameworks and following are some of the terms you will always find in Java Resumes:

"Java, Struts, Sprint MVC, Ant, Hibernate"

I am not expert at even any one of these. Not even struts!! So if I want to learn something it is spending my worthful time and I should get enough returns on my time! So just made a research online to see how the trends of Java Web development framework varies.

The following are some of the frameworks compared:

I cannot put most of the details/statistics here as information provided is copy righted. So you can read them here.

Certainly JSF seems to be in leading position in terms of Job creation and demand. So guess it's worth learning!!!

Happy learning!!

No comments: