Thursday, January 08, 2009

Relaunch of my tech blog

There were various reasons why i started to blog, to improve my writing skills, to keep a note for myself, share my views with friends and finally every body does it :) I have been mixing different topics in this blog and I don't want that going forward. So i will segregate my blog post into general topics and tech टोपिक्सtopics. General view on some interesting sites or new game or gadgets does not go to tech blog, rather it goes into personal blog. In tech blog I am planning to write mostly about what I do every day for work or for fun.
Most of you might not have seen my tech blog, but i have created one long ago and now I am going to try updating that blog as frequently as possible.

My tech blog is http://witty-gritty-coder.blogspot.com/

I wish to see some of you guys doing the same to share you wisdom with us..

2 comments:

MsRulz said...

Go Gopi!! Is it going to be a lot of Java?????!!!!

Listen2Gopi said...

Not really.. I will try to diversify :) soooo many things out there.. :)