Sunday, March 15, 2009

Broad Band at home @ amazing datarate :)

I was downloading a video of size 15 MB, which I was able to download with in few minutes. I was suprised, I thought some problem with the download, so I tried again. Again this time, it download at the same rate.. I was suprised to see it downloading at 150KB/Sec. I said wow!

So i tried a simple speed test and the result are shocking.. My download rate is 1.5 mbps.. Its really amazing! I was able to stream almost two youtube videos side by side. I was able to remote desktop to my office machine through VPN without any hiccups:)



BSNL rocks!

2 comments:

MsRulz said...

BSNL is definitely improving, but I don't know if it is growing as fast as the other markets. This is the speed test result from my apartment. This is on a wireless network.

Download: 30115 kbps
Upload: 7875 kbps

Listen2Gopi said...

30115?? wow! but pls don't compare US & India.. :) I couldn't even imagine getting that in my office network.. :(